Who We Are
- Not-For-Profit Organization
- Member-Owned Credit Union
- Founded in 1971 by the employees of Washington Steel Corporation
- Locations in Washington, PA - Washington (opened 1971) & Meadow Lands (opened 2002)
- Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration with membersí deposits insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington or Greene County PA can open an account at Washington Community Federal Credit Union.
Our Vision: We make banking simple for families.
Our Mission: Providing innovative solutions to manage your money.